- Adhesive Backing sticks tightly but will easily peel off floors for changing. Grippy mats will stay put without bunching up, shifting, and flipping over like traditional rubber-backed mats causing tripping hazards.
- Cut-To-Fit design for continuous coverage preventing gaps and overlays that further reduces tripping and slipping hazards.
- Absorbent and dries quickly for preventing liquids from being tracked around.
- Easy to Clean, Grippy mats can be mopped, scrubbed, and vacuumed.
- Cost Effective by reducing rental and labor costs when compared to rubber-backed mats.
- Extreme Durable allows Grippy mats to last up to three months while retaining traction.
- Grippy mats are formulated to work on most common industrial and commercial floors and are not intended for home, residential, or use on wood floors Adhevisve mats have a potential to leave a residue and discolor or lift coatings, paint, or tiles. Test a 6 in. by 6 in. surface in noncritical areas before use.
- Replace if signs of wear or damage are showing. Always replace before 13 weeks of use.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.