Nitrous Express Stand-Up Billet Aluminum Bottle Bracket, Roll Bar Mount, for (1) 10 lb. Bottle
Billet Aluminum Bottle Brackets
- The roll bar mount is designed to clamp onto existing roll bar tubing
- The bar mounts rotate up to 90-degrees for fitment onto straight or angled tubing
- Includes 1 5/8 (.625) in. diameter roll bar mounts
- Holds and secures (1) 10 lb. nitrous bottle
- The bracket base is lined with nylon so the nitrous bottle slides into place easily and does not get scratched during installation
- The bracket top has a rubber O-ring-style gasket to hold the bottle into place and prevent damage
- Large knurled knob allows quick securing or removing of the bottle without tools
- The bracket is lightweight and only weighs 3 lbs.
- A polished finish for a great appearance
- Sold individually, nitrous bottle NOT included
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.