Ford EFI Wiring Harnesses
- Single, lightweight harness streamlined for performance (plugs directly into the stock computer with no additional reprogramming required)
- For installation of the popular Ford 5.0L HO with EFI and MAF into any project vehicle
- Harness includes factory connectors, terminals, and color-coded wire
- Standard length harness allows 4 ft.from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuse block and ECM mount (perfect for those who plan to mount these components under the dash or in the glove box)
- Harness does not include any components related to emissions or automatic transmissions
Painless Ford Fuel Injection Harnesses are for installation of the popular Ford 5.0 HO Mass Air Flow EFI engine into any project vehicle. Harness comes complete with factory connectors, terminals, color coded wire and plugs directly into the factory ECM. This standard length harness allows four feet from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuseblock and ECM mount. Perfect for those that plan to mount these components under the dash or in the glove box. Harness does not include any emissions or automatic transmission related connections.
You must use the 1986-1993 MAF, Distrubutor, and ECM. 1986-89 1/2 must add a MAF (mass air flow)
sensor. Harness can be used on 1994-95, but must modify TPS wiring and change distributor.
Some of the wires in the 60510 wiring harness are not labeled, I am looking for a schematic
Will this work with mercury engines as well? What about non-HO motors?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.