Ford EFI Wiring Harnesses
- Single, lightweight harness streamlined for performance (plugs directly into the stock computer with no additional reprogramming required)
- For installation of the popular Ford 5.0L HO with EFI and MAF into any project vehicle
- Harness includes factory connectors, terminals, and color-coded wire
- Standard length harness allows 4 ft.from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuse block and ECM mount (perfect for those who plan to mount these components under the dash or in the glove box)
- Harness does not include any components related to emissions or automatic transmissions
Some of the wires in the 60510 wiring harness are not labeled, I am looking for a schematic
Will this work with mercury engines as well? What about non-HO motors?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.