3/8 in. Drive
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Sockets are constructed from premium chrome vanadium steel
- High-visibility size markings on each socket sidewall for easy identifying
- Innovative Z-Drive design helps sockets get a better grip on fasteners and control and reduce slippage
- Precision chamfered openings make it easier to slide sockets over fasteners
- Punched center holes add additional working space for taller nut and bolt stock
- The 72-tooth ratchet has a fully-sealed head and features a full-length spiral-machined handle for extra grip
- Socket sizes include:
- 12-pt. SAE Sockets: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., and 13/16 in.
- 6-pt. Deep Well SAE Sockets: 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., and 13/16 in.
- 12-pt. Metric Sockets: 6 mm thru 19 mm
- 6-pt. Deep Well Metric Sockets: 6 mm thru 19 mm
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.