The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes threaded-on viscous fan clutches on Ford, Chrysler, GM and some import vehicles
- Set includes:
- 1-7/8" (47mm) left-hand clutch nut wrench
- 1-7/16" (36mm) and 1-9/16" (39mm) fan clutch wrenches
- 2-1/4" (57mm), 2-11/16" (68mm) and 3-1/4" (82mm) fan pulley holding tools
- 2-3/8" (60mm) fan clutch bolt holding tool
- 2-13/16" (71mm) fan hub wrench
- 2-1/8" (54mm) and 3" (76mm) fan clutch pulley holding tools
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.