185cc Aluminum Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads
ProMaxx 2169 Technical Specifications and Recommended Components:
- Combustion Chamber - 64cc
- Weight per Pair - 55.00 lbs.
- Intake Runner - 185cc
- Exhaust Runner - 72cc
- Intake Valve Size - 2.02"
- Exhaust Valve Size - 1.60"
- Max. Valve Spring Lift - .575" Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- Spring Pressure - Closed 115 lbs. @ 1.800", Open 315 lbs. @ 1.225"
- Valve Seal Material - Viton
- Valve Guide - Manganese Bronze
- Retainer Material - Steel
- Valve Job - 5-angle
- Head Bolts - ARP 070-134-3601
- Valve Spacing - OEM
- Valve Seats - Hardened Steel
- Intake Gasket - Fel-Pro 375-1206 or 375-1266
- Exhaust Gasket - Fel-Pro 375-1405
- Head Gasket - Fel-Pro 375-1004 or 375-1094
- Spark Plug - 750" Reach Gasket Seat
Are aluminum cylinder heads better?
- Yes, ProMaxx 2169 aluminum cylinder heads offer improved performance with enhanced heat dissipation and lighter weight.
How do I know what cylinder heads to buy?
- Choose ProMaxx 2169 for your performance needs; the 185 SBC heads deliver optimal power and efficiency for your engine.
What do performance cylinder heads do?
- ProMaxx 2169 performance cylinder heads optimize airflow, combustion, and power output, enhancing your engine's overall performance.
Explore the superior performance of ProMaxx 2169, the ultimate choice for 185 SBC heads.
Would this work with a vortec intake? And center bolt valve covers?
Will these heads work with stock push rods and rockers small block 307
what size headers would fit this head
Do you sell individual heads already have a set need to replace one
I have a 1972 Chevelle with 350 engine. Can I use my original stamped steel rocker arms with these heads if I order them set up for flat tappet hydraulic cam? I am running a 350 horse 327 cam with .447" lift on intake and exhaust. Thanks
Will an edlebrock 2975 victor jr intake fit these heads?
Would these be great heads for a stock 5.3? I got bad luck with the cracked heads sadly..
I am considering the 2169 ProMaxx heads for my 1959 corvette 283 SBC which has a 56cc combustion chamber. Is this head too much to consider for a slight performance upgrade while also upgrading to the CompCam 249-12-234-2 ? This cam is close to original.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.