QA1 Handling Kit Level 2 1988-1998 Chevy C1500 Truck
- Front Coilover Conversion Level 2 - 122-52612-S550
- Rear Coilover Conversion Level 2 - 122-R140-170
- 550 lb. front springs
- 170 lb. rear springs
- Single adjustable coilovers front and rear
- Lower trailing arms
- Panhard bar
- Torque arm
- Tubular steel upper and lower control arms
- Front and rear coilover conversion
- Up to a 4 in. Front Drop (with drop spindles), and a 4 to 7 in. Rear Drop
- Ride height and dampening are easily adjustable
- Transforms the handling of your truck
- Bolt-in system that employes factory suspension mounting points
- Utliizes 12-gauge powdercoated steel tubing for strength and durability
Will this for a 88 suburban?
Will this fit with a 14 bolt out of a c2500?
Would a kit like this alter the maximum load I could carry in the bed of my truck? If so, what would the new max be?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.