QA1 HK03-OBS1 Kit Includes:
- (1) QA1 Front Coilover Conversion Level 3 1988-1998 Chevy C1500 Truck 122-52613-D600
- (1) QA1 Rear Coilover Conversion Level 3 1988-1998 Chevy C1500 Truck 122-R240-200
- (1) QA1 Front Sway Bar 1988-1998 Chevy C1500 Truck 122-52867
- (1) QA1 Rear Sway Bar 1988-1998 Chevy C1500 Truck 122-52868
- 600 lb. front springs
- 200 lb. rear springs
- Double adjustable coil-overs front and rear
- Lower trailing arms
- Panhard bar
- Torque arm
- Tubular steel upper and lower control arms
- Coilover conversion
- Up to a 6 in. Front Drop (with drop spindles), and a 4 to 7 in. Rear Drop
- Dampening and ride height is easily adjustable
- Your truck's handling will be transformed
- Employing factory suspension mounting points this kit bolts in with no welding
- 12-gauge powder-coated steel tubing used for strength and durability
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.