Quick Fuel 49-2QFT Details
Throttle Return Spring Kits
Throttle Return Spring Kit For QFX - Made from laser cut stainless steel to virtually eliminate flex. Positively locates itself on the main body of 4700Â® QFXÂ® carburetors. Comes with brass bushings and stainless hardware for easy installation.
Quick Fuel's lightened stainless steel return spring bracket, which mounts to a main body carb stud, provides a secure attachment keeping the return spring bracket from rotating out of position. Even if the hold-down nut were to loosen, the return spring would still do its job. QFT designed this kit so it does not interfere with fuel bowl or metering block removal. The bracket and springs do not block easy access to the idle mixture screws either. Dual stainless steel springs, coupled with the throttle lever bushing, provide firm and smooth throttle feel and remove the danger of a stuck wide open throttle!
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Which return spring kit is designed to fit quick fuel BDQ 950?
- y_2019, m_10, d_15, h_18CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_3698931, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]