MT-LV 70W/75W GL-4
- For manual transmissions and front-wheel-drive transaxles
- Provides quicker shifts and better synchronization
- Consistent viscosity in warm and cold temperatures for less gear noise
- Safe for brass synchros
- Eliminates notchy shifting in colder temperatures
- Low fluid friction to improve power transfer
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications
- Recommended for Mercedes 235.10, Dodge/Fiat BOT 350 M3, GM BOT 303 mod, Toyota/Scion Manual Transmissions Gear Oil LV, VW/Audi, and BOT270A Graziano Transaxle for Aston Martin, Audi & Lamborghini
- Popular use in Toyota/Lexus LF 75W, BMW X-Drive, and other transfer cases calling for Shell TF0870
- API Service Class: GL-4
- Vis @ 100 degrees C, CST: 6.5
- Vis @ 40 degrees C, CST: 29.8
- Viscosity Index: 175
- Pour Point: -76 degrees F (-60 degrees C)
- Brookfield Viscosity @ -40 degrees C, Poise: 60
High-Performance Gear Protection
Red Line Gear Oils and manual transmission fluids are designed to give improved gear protection and shifting performance. They reduce overall temperatures delivering efficiency improvements. The synthetic base stocks and additives allow the gear oils to carry higher loads compared to petroleum lubricants.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.