- Ride height is lowered approximately 4 in. for the front and 6 in. for the rear with adjustability provided by the coilovers.
1988-1998 Chevy / GMC C1500 Package Includes:
- HQ Series Single-Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Hyperco Coil Springs
- Upper & Lower StrongArm Control Arms HD Drop Spindles
- Front MuscleBar Sway Bar with PosiLinks End Links & Delrin Liners
- Bolt-On Rear Wishbone Suspension System
Individual System Overview:
- Front Upper StrongArms feature altered ball joint angles to correct lowered ride heights and allow additional caster, steering feel, and high-speed stability. The use of injection-molded Delrin bushings reduces deflection and stiction.
- Front Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for added strength, while the lower shock mount has been lowered for an increase in suspension travel. Lower ball joints have been altered to increase camber adjustment. The use of injection-molded Delrin bushings reduces deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs feature a monotube design with an impact forged aluminum body providing excellent ride quality and handling. Ride and handling can be fine-tuned with the rebound adjustment knob located at the top of the shock.
- Front MuscleBar will reduce body roll and uses Ridetech exclusive PosiLink end links and Delrin liners that provide immediate engagement from the StrongArms to the chassis with minimal binding.
- Bolt-On Rear Wishbone Suspension will improve traction, handling, and ride quality tremendously over antiquated leaf springs. Installations require no welding modifications to the truck bed floor. The use of Ridetech R-joint rod ends will combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full articulation, and quiet operation. Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces the stock frame rails and allows required axle clearance when lowered.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.