Ridetech Bolt-On Wishbone Rear Suspension System
Greatly Improved Handling Performance
This Ridetech system eliminates the OE leaf springs and replaces them with a 3-link Wishbone rear suspension. The link bars offer more precise positioning of the rear axle to eliminate flexing and increase stability through the corners. When combined with a ShockWave or a Ridetech Coil-Over front suspension kit your classic muscle machine handle and ride like a modern vehicle.
- Anti-squat, instant center, and pinion angles have been optimized for maximum improvement in handling and traction.
- The wishbone upper link replaces the use of a Panhard bar, eliminating lateral movement and allowing a tight-fitting wheel and tire combo.
- R-Joint rod ends are quieter and eliminate binding
- Heavy duty C-Notch bolts on to frame rail, providing integrated suspension mounts and reinforcement, allowing the lowered truck to still haul a load and tow a trailer
Ridetech has designed the Bolt-On Wishbone Rear Suspension Systems to fit either Ridetech Shockwaves or Coil-Overs
- For HQ-Series Single Adjustable Shockwaves use 029-21150801
- For HQ-Series Single Adjustable Coil-Overs use 029-11376510
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.