StreetGrip HQ Shock Absorber Kits
Shocks are the brains of your suspension...the single most important influence on ride quality and handling performance. RideTech and Fox have spent years refining the characteristics of these monotube shocks to optimize the performance of YOUR car!
RideTech shocks now have a 1,000,001-mile warranty!
We are so confident of the performance and durability of our new shocks, we are now offering a 1,000,001-mile warranty on all RideTech shocks purchased after Jan. 1, 2013.
**Registration needs to happen within 30 days of purchase to remain eligible for this extended warranty. That’s it! If you ever have a shock failure in the next 1,000,001 miles, RideTech will repair that shock FREE of charge.
Other items to know about the RideTech 1,000,001-mile warranty:
- Obvious external damage cannot be warrantied (accident, component abrasion, etc.).
- You will need to ship your worn out shocks directly to RideTech for evaluation and repair. You pay for your shipping and we’ll pay for the return shipping.
- We cannot pay for any removal or installation charges. We also cannot pay for any other repairs or damage that might happen to your car.
- You must register your product within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by clicking here to register the new owner.
- Anyone who expires their RideTech 1,000,001-mile shock warranty will get a picture of themselves and their car in a fullpage ad in Hotrod Magazine!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.