SSBC's Proportioning Valves and Distribution Blocks provide brake system adjustability. Designed for maximum performance and reliability, brake components from SSBC are the standard to which all others are held.
SSBC Proportioning Valves SSBC Distribution Blocks
Easy-to-install rotary-style valves use standard 3/16" brake line and allow you to control the pressure to your rear brakes, which means you can set proper brake bias for your vehicle and driving style. You can install these units anywhere as long as it's after the distribution block and before the rear brake flex line.
If your brake project requires more than OE components can handle, check out an SSBC Distribution Block. It functions like a standard block, sending pressure from a dual bowl master cylinder to both the front and rear brakes, yet allows you to control rear brake pressure for brake bias adjustment. A brake pressure switch and wiring pigtail are included to control the brake lights, plus five stainless steel fittings that accept 3/16" brake line. Blocks may not be direct replacements; brake lines may need modification to fit.
SSBC Proportioning Valves
SSBC Distribution Blocks
- y_2018, m_10, d_19, h_2
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_14824, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
What's the mass of the valve itself? in grams
What is the deminsions of the SSBC A707-1 valve ?
- y_2018, m_10, d_19, h_2CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_14824, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]