Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

SSBC Adjustable Pushrod Drum-to-Disc Conversion

SSBC A21161


made in usa
jegs shipping
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
SSBC Adjustable Pushrod Drum-to-Disc Conversion $47.99
Adjustable Pushrod
  • Drum-to-Disc Conversion
  • Minimum Length: 6"
  • Maximum Length: 7"

  • SSBC's Adjustable Pushrod gives you the ability to upgrade your factory brakes without having to customize or replace the pedals and linkages with expensive fabricated pieces. Sold individually or with attaching hardware and adapters. If you want stopping power without breaking the bank, take a "brake" and buy SSBC.

  • Universal adjustable pushrod
  • Works with both power and non-power brake systems
  • Save time and money by minimizing custom fabrication

  • A21161 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Product Exactly what I needed for my application. Well built and lot's of adjustability.
    Date published: 2015-09-01
    • y_2018, m_8, d_19, h_17
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_211382, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs

    what size is the hole please

    Asked by: millie
    The hole is approximately 5/8" in diameter.
    Answered by: Rusty B
    Date published: 2018-03-23
    • y_2018, m_8, d_19, h_17CST
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_211382, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Items You Need
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations