- Boost Valve with O-Ring .490"
- Elevated Pressure Regulator Spring
- High RPM Pump Slide Spring
- 4th Servo Return Spring
- Servo Cushion Spring
- Servo Piston D-Ring Kit
- 3-4 Accumulator Piston Kit
- 3-4 Accumulator Spring
- Servo Release Check Valve
- Forward Accumulator Kit
- Accumulator Valve Shim
- TCC Valve
- TCC Spring
- Checkballs (8)
- Separator Plate Plugs Not Shown
- Twist Drills Not Shown
- 1-2 Pinless Accumulator Piston Kit
- 1-2 Accumulator Inner Spring
- 1-2 Accumulator Outer Spring
- 1-2 Accumulator Waved Spring
Sonnax Performance Pack HP-4L60E-01 combines innovative heavy duty/performance calibration for firmer shifts under load without sacrificing low-speed drivability. The precision components in this kit upgrade the 4L60-E for maximum performance and durability by recalibrating pressures, recalibrating shift accumulation and including improved parts for areas that commonly wear. This kit is suitable for any heavy duty application and is a critical foundation for other upgrades when modifying the 4L60-E for high performance use.
- Shorter shifts which get progressively firmer with load
- Faster pressure increase and higher overall pressure for greater clutch/band holding power
- Three ultra-reliable, patented, billet pinless accumulator pistons
- Unique 1-2 accumulator spring combination for shifts with character
- Improved high RPM pressure
- Third accumulator valve gets the 2-3 right the first time, every time
- Consistent results, no guessing on calibration
- Prevents worn accumulators and separator plate
- Optional TCC on-off conversion prevents excess TCC pressure
Sonnax Performance Packs offer innovative, heavy-duty calibration for firmer shifts under load without sacrificing low-speed drivability. Precision components upgrade your transmission for maximum performance and durability by recalibrating pressures and shift accumulation. Durable, improved parts target commonly worn areas in the transmission to repair damage and prevent future wear and tear.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.