- Made of 4140 Chromoly steel
- They're roll-threaded and heat-treated to a maximum strength of 190,000+ PSI
- Black oxide corrosion-resistant finish
- .700 in. Rocker Arm Thread Length
- .820 in. Base Thread Length
Use Screw-In Rocker Arm Studs for Superior Durability
Speedmaster rocker arm stud kits are made of 4140 Chromoly steel. They're roll-threaded and heat-treated for a maximum tensile strength of 190,000+ PSI. They have a black oxide corrosion-resistant finish and feature larger radius stud fillets for extra strength.