Caliper Bracket Kits
- This kit allows you to put front disc brakes on 1955-1964 full-size Chevy passenger car (Bel-Air, Biscayne, Impala, 150 Series, 210 Series) with OEM spindles (will NOT work with dropped spindles)
- Will work with 14 in. wheels intended for disc brakes, as well as most 15 in. (or larger) wheels
- Works with 5 on 4-3/4 in. bolt patterns
- Recommended to be used with PCE521.1006 (left side) and PCE251.1005 (right side) calipers
- Works with 11 in. diameter rotors
Upgrade Your Braking Performance
Speedmaster Brake Calipers are an upgrade over stock calipers for increased braking performance and come with an eye-catching powder-coated finish. Each caliper comes with the necessary hardware for a direct-fitment.
will these fit on a 1960 el camino
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.