- Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Full sweep display
- A Motor Minder scale delivers a generalized fuel economy/engine speed range
- Distinctive SW Wings logo
- Teardrop-style pointer with a crescent moon tail
- Convex glass lens
- Superior night-time illumination
- Overvoltage and reverse polarity protection
- Corrosion-resistant and dust-proof housing
- SAE and ISO-standards compliant
- Operating temperature: -40 degree F (-40 C) to + 185 degree F (85 C)
- A tee fitting may be required for installation (sold separately)
Retro-Style Gauges with Modern Technology
The Stewart Warner Wings-Series features nostalgic 1940's inspired English-scale graphic dials with teardrop pointers. Flashy chrome bezels and convex glass lenses pair perfectly with street rods and vintage cars and trucks. They are available with a white-on-black or black-on-white gauge face and in both mechanical or electrical versions.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.