- Used in pairs for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial and construction environments.
- Four leg steel base and support tube made of heavy schedule pipe for added strength and stability.
- Multiple hole locations in the support tube make pin facilitated height adjustment quick and easy.
- Height adjustment pin is attached to stand to prevent loss.
- Large saddle with locating lugs support and position vehicle frame.
- Model 1522 stands have a flat base with telescopic tubes and modified V shaped saddle to cradle axles or other under truck components.
- Base: 15.7 x 15.7
- Capacity (Tons) 10
- Height Intervals: 10 x 2
- High Height (in.) 46.5
- Low Height (in.) 28.1
- Saddle Dimension (in.) 3.1 x 5.1
Leave the heavy work to the Sunex Tools complete line of Lifting Equipment. Jacks, hoists, stands. you name it. With low profiles and quick-lift technology, these jacks provide you with something that fits almost any application.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.