Floor Service Jacks
- Rapid Rise Technology with dual pump pistons raises the saddle to maximum height in only six pump strokes
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity and over extension of the ram
- Strong chassis with upper and lower frame flanges to withstand twisting
- Wide front wheels and ball bearing mounted rear caster wheels for stability and easy maneuverability
- Angular positioned pump pistons provide maximum effective pump stroke when jack is completely under a vehicle
- Pump piston dust shields and wiper seals prevent contaminants from entering the hydraulic system
- Pump handle protector pad prevents damage to under car components and any vehicle parked close to the jack
- Rubber saddle pad protects vehicle frame from scratches while also providing a sure grip lifting surface. Grooved saddle pad surface accepts vehicle panel rail
- Capacity (Tons) 3.5
- Chassis Height (in.) 6.375
- Chassis Length (in.) 30.5
- Handle Length (in.) 50
- High Height (in.) 19.5
- Low Height (in.) 4
- Overall Width (in.) 14.25
- Saddle Diameter (in.) 4.75
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.