Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU 3 in.
- 3 in. lift springs
- Bump stop extensions
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.500 in. of backspacing or less or offset wheel adapters (part number 446-1055000)
- Requires extended length TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks (part number 446-1545200)
- Driveshaft modifications are needed with this suspension system. TeraFlex High Angle CV Kit (part number 446-1744014)
- 2007-2011 models will require extended length front brake lines. (part number 4353300)
- Requires 2.500-4 in. Adjustable Alpine Flexarms (part number 446-1415610) or 3-6 in. Adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms (part number 446-1315010) and HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (part number 446-1753418) to correctly set suspension geometry
Estimated Installation Time: 5 Hours
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.