Trans Dapt 4697 Details
Mopar B/RB into 1967-72 Mopar A-Body Chassis with Slant 6 K-Member
Replacement Pads: 969-4219
Trans Dapt began offering engine swap motor mounts way back in the 1950's. Their quality and ease of use have made them a popular choice among professional builders and hardcore auto enthusiasts. Trans Dapt motor mounts are designed to make mounting your transplanted engine to the chassis easier, and more secure. Engine swap motor mounts are available without pads and in kits that contain all mounts, rubber or polyurethane pads, and mounting hardware for a variety of cars, trucks and jeeps.
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
What motor mounts would I use to swap a 5.3 vortec engine in to my 95 chevy c1500?
I need conversion motor mounts for a 85 dodge pickup for a slant six to V8. do you make those?
I'm looking to put a big block in a 74 Duster with the slant 6 k-member, do you have a conversion kit for this, or will the 67-72 kit work? Thanks.
- y_2019, m_10, d_13, h_6CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_932644, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]