Trans Dapt 9735 Details
1984-94 S10 Blazer
This polyurethane transmission crossmember kit is for installing a TH400 transmission into any 1984-94 Chevy S10 Blazer or GMC S15 Jimmy (only). Polyurethane mount pads provide more driveline rigidity than stock or aftermarket rubber transmission pads.
Trans Dapt offers a select number of vehicle specific Transmission Crossmembers. These quality, durable units are available as a kit, with brace and mounting pads, or as the crossmember alone. They are designed to fit properly on the application for which they are designed, without any required modifications.
Universal crossmembers eliminate the necessity of fabricating your own. They support most standard and automatic transmissions in open channel frames with widths of 26" to 36" between the frame rails.
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Will this work with a 2-speed Powerglide
- y_2019, m_9, d_16, h_4CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1740177, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]