Vibrant Performance offers the most versatile Oil Breather Catch Can Tanks on the market today. Made entirely from T6061 Aluminum, these oil breathers are suitable for various configurations, utilizing the ultimate universal design for your vehicle. Extend the life and performance of your engine with preventing unwanted oil from recirculation back into the air intake system. Unique mounting brackets provide ideal flexibility for mounting positions. The anodized black finish will provide a durable, long-lasting quality as well as a tasteful look within the engine bay. Baffled Tank Features:
- 4" diameter x 8" height T6061 Aluminum body allows for more particle accumulation.
- Includes two -10 line fittings (Recessed Top Filter).
- Includes four -10 line fittings (Recirculating Top Closed Loop).
- Drain plug included at bottom for drainage or return feed to oil pan.
- Stainless mounting bracket can be clocked for ideal mounting position.
- Internally baffled to prevent particles from escaping.
- Recessed filter top design or recirculating top design.
- Dip stick included for fluid level check intervals.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.