Gen IV Features:
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls
- Infinite air blending
- Infinite blower multi-speed fan adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate and fin cooling coil
- Patented CuproBraze copper parallel flow heater coil
- Steel firewall cover
- New OEM style dash controls or Electronic Cable Converters for your factory system controls
- Replacement molded glove box with reduced capacity
What do I need 1967 fastback mustang with 390 motor
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.