Small Block Chevy 305ci S/R Cast Iron Cylinder Heads
Material: High density cast iron
Accessory Flange: Stock locations, 7-bolt universal pattern
Recommended Installation Items:
Head Gaskets: Fel-Pro #1003 (265-350) or equivalent.
Puhshrods: OEM can be used. Hardened not required
Spark Plugs: Accepts 14mm-5/8'' .460'' reach tapered seat or equivalent
Intake Gasket: Fel-Pro #1204 or #1256 or equivalent
Exhaust Gasket: Fel-Pro #1404 or #1405 or equivalent
An Economical Stock Replacement Head.
There are many compelling reasons why it's smart to use S/R cylinder heads instead of worn out junkyard parts or new OEM castings. These World Products heads come with hardened steel exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline. The extra thick decks and walls improve reliability. The machined valve cover rails help to eliminate leaks.
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Integral intake,hardened steel exhaust
- Valve Size: 1.940'' x 1.500''
- Accessory Flange: Stock locations, 7-bolt universal pattern
- Included In Assembly: Erson stainless steel valves, ring and band valve seals, valve springs, Erson 7° chrome moly retainers, and keepers.
Recommended Installation Items
- Head Gaskets: Fel-Pro #1003 (265-350) or equivalent.
- Pushrods: OEM can be used. Hardened not required
- Screw-in Studs: 3/8" or 7/16" with 7/16"-14 base thread
- Pushrod Guidplates: These heads are not machined for guide plates. If desired Flat 5/16" Erson 601 or equivalent can be used after .125" is milled off the stud bosses and the push rod holes opened
- Spark Plugs: Accepts 14mm-5/8'' .460'' reach tapered seat (Accel 276 or 276s, AC-Delco 44TS, Champion BL13Y or BL15Y) or equivalent
- Intake Gasket: Fel-Pro #1204 or #1256 or equivalent
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel-Pro #1404 or #1405 or equivalent
Here are the OEM casting numbers that World's S/R small block heads replace:
World #043600 = GM 333882, 460703, 462624, 468642, 3911032, 3927186, 3927187, 3932141, 3946813, 3947041, 3970126, 3973414, 3973493*, 3974387, 3981598*, 3986339, 3998920, 3998991, 3998993, 3998997, 14020516, 14020517, 14020556, 14071114, and 14079261.
World #043610 = GM3795896, 3814482, 3827185, 3884520, 3890462, 3911032, 3917290, 3917291, 3927186, 3932441, 3946813, 3973370 and3998993 *=Requires drilling for steam holes
On these World Products heads 042650, the specs are confusing about the rocker arms required. I plan on using standard 1960's style stock rocker arms. Why does the spec sheet say to use a standard "offset" rocker arm? Does this mean a stock rocker?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.