4.120 in. Bore
Nodular Iron Mains
- Material: Cast iron
- Deck Height: 9.025 in. (standard Chevy)
- Deck Thickness: .600 in. minimum
- Cam Bearings: Standard Chevy
- Camshaft Location: Stock
- Lifter Bores: Indexed (stock .8437 in. bore)
- Bore: 4.120 in. (hone to 4.125 in.)
- Maximum Bore: 4.200 in.
- Cylinder Wall Thickness: .250 in. @ 4.200 in. bore
- Lubrication: Priority main oiling system
- Filtration: Integral mount for spin-on filter
- Oil Pan Rails: Solid stock width (can be clearanced for Strokers)
- Crank Clearance: 4.000 in. stroke (with H-Beam steel rods)
- Main Caps: Nodular iron 4-bolt (7/16 in.) with dowels
- Fuel Pump: OE mount
- Starter: OE mount
- Motor Mounts: Front and side
- Cylinder Head Holes: Blind tapped to prevent leaks
- Weight: Approximately 200 lbs.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.