4.595 in. Cylinder Bore
- High-Density Cast Iron Construction
- Priority Main Oiling
- Front Oil Inlet and Restrictor Provision
- Bores to 4.625 in. max
- Cylinder Walls 0.310 in. @ 4.600 in. Bore
- Valley Accommodates OE Roller Lifters or Use +.300 in. Tall Aftermarket Lifters
- Clearance for 4.750 in. Stroke - 10.200 in. Deck
- Splayed 4-Bolt Main Caps with Dowels & Stepped Register, ARP Fasteners
- 2-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Accepts Standard Big Block Chevy Components
- OE-style Fuel Pump & Starter Mounts
- Approximately 270 lbs
- Rated to 1000+ Horsepower
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.