Ford 8.800 in.
- High grade non-synthetic GL-5 gear oil and Yukon LSD (Limited Slip Differential) additive 807-OILADD are recommended for durable performance and smooth operation
- Synthetic oil is not recommended and can result in aggressive or noisy operation
Compatible with Differentials:
- Ford 8.800 in. - 28 Spline
- Ford 8.800 in. - 31 Spline
- Ford 8.800 in. 2010-2014 Mustang & Straight Axles with 3.250 in. OD Pinion Bearing - 31 spline
- Ford 8.800 in. Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) Passenger Car - 31 Spline
- Ford 8.800 in. Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) SUV
- Ford 8.800 in. Reverse Front - 31 spline
- Ford 8.800 in., 2009-2014 F150 only - 31 spline
Better Traction Control for Your Car, Truck or SUV
Yukon Gear Dura Grip Positraction Devices are engineered to deliver a smooth transfer of torque with firm lock-up capabilities to the tire with the most grip for aggressive traction control. These fully-rebuildable Dura Grip units are built with Raybestos four-spring composite clutches and precision-cut forged 4320 steel internal gears for exceptional off-road, street, or track performance.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.