AFCO Coil-Over Springs are made of chrome silicon wire, rather than chrome vanadium, because of its higher tensile strength and longer life. Chrome silicon also provides consistent rates through a range of sizes. 2-5/8" inside diameter available in 4", 8", 10", 12", and 14" lengths. Sold individually.
- Available in yellow or black coated finish for long-lasting good looks
- Cold wound on the latest automatic coiling equipment
- Heat-treated twice to withstand the most abusive conditions
- Double-ground ends for better consistency and straightness
- Squareness tolerance held to within 1°
- Exclusive design ensures sides of spring remain parallel when installed so spring won't rub hardware
- Guaranteed as long as you own them and they remain within 1% of original free height