AFE's Atlas Exhaust Systems for Diesel Applications are engineered to perform in extreme environments. These exhaust systems are formed from mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque and lower EGT's. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulance and a more unrestrictive, free-flowing exhaust system. 2-piece tailpipes and bayonet-style hangers provide simple installation. OE-style band clamps are used to provide a leak-free seal; band clamps have a 360° sealing area vs. U-bolt clamps. Atlas Exhaust Systems are available with or without a high-flow muffler in turbo-back, downpipe-back and DPF-back. Atlas Exhaust Systems are the perfect combination of fit, performance and value.
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Maximum Flow, Increased Horsepower and Torque and Lower EGT's
- Smooth Transition Bends
- Utilizes 2-Piece Tailpipes
- Bayonet-Style Hangers
- OE-Style Band Clamps
- Available With or Without High-Flow Muffler
- Turbo-Back, Downpipe-Back and DPF-Back Configurations
- For Popular GM, Ford and Dodge Desiel Applications
Note: Many Exhaust Systems are for Off-Road Use Only and Require Aftermarket Tuning to Function Properly.