ARP's Professional Series Head Bolt Kits are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity, heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining and meet the ARP “ZERO defect – ZERO failure” quality standard. Professional Series head bolt kits are application specific and designed to deliver superior strength typically associated with competition engines. These kits are available in standard 8740 - 190,000 psi tensile strength material or proprietary ARP2000 - 220,000 psi tensile strength material. All Pro Series head bolts have a reduced wrenching hex or 12-point head and wide area flange to permit the use of larger diameter valve springs and eliminate the need for valve train removal during cylinder head retorquing.
Most applications have undercut short bolts that can help eliminate head gasket failures through providing more “stretch” to compensate for the additional compression of gaskets. Included are hardened parallel-ground washers. Also available in High-Performance Head Bolt Kits.
- Cold-forged, heat-treated, thread rolled and machined
- Delivers superior strength
- Standard 8740 - 190,000 psi tensile strength or ARP2000 - 220,000 psi tensile strength material
- Reduced wrenching hex or 12-point head with wide area flange
- Undercut short bolts eliminate head gasket failures
- Includes hardened parallel-ground washers