Streetable Small Block Chevy Performance
In 2007, ATK launched a High-Performance Division with one of the finest engine shops in the country. By reverse engineering all of their engines, ATK is able to eliminate any OEM deficiencies, making an ATK built crate engine a superior design over the original engine design by incorporating better components when needed. Quality built Chevy 350 engines are offered in three different stages for ease of finishing an engine swap. ATK HP engines feature a 24 month/unlimited mile warranty.
Great crate engine with a noticeable idle, very street able with lots of power.
- Horsepower: 365 hp
- Torque: 400 ft.-lbs.
- Seasoned OE 4 bolt main 1pc seal 1996-2000
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 in. x 3.480 in.
- Displacement: 350 ci
- Crankshaft: OE Reground 1 piece seal crank
- Balance: External rear, internal front
- Rods: OE powder metal 5.7 in.
- Compression Ratio: 8.9:1
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Rings: Moly
- Camshaft: Hydraulic roller
- Cam Duration @ .050 in.: Intake 220 / Exhaust 224
- Cam Lift: Intake .528 in. / Exhaust .536 in.
- Lobe Separation Angle: 110 LSA
- Timing Chain: Double roller
Cylinder Head Information:
- Cylinder Heads: ATK American Made aluminum
- Combustion Chamber: 70 cc
- Intake Runner: 185 cc
- Valve Size: 2.02 in. Intake / 1.60 in. Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Billet aluminum roller rockers 1.6 ratio
Oil Pan Information:
- Oil Pan: Rear sump 5qt (not for Chevelles with steering behind crossmember, some Corvettes, and 1962-1967 Chevy II's
- Oil Pump: Melling standard volume
- Short Block
- Timing Set
- Cylinder Heads
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- Oil Pan
- Oil Pump & Pickup Tube
Mid Dress Engines
- Consists of Base Engine Build
- Intake Manifold
- Water Pump
- Harmonic Balancer
- Flex Plate
- Consists of Mid Dress Engine Build
- Fuel Pump
- Carburetor or EFI
- Spark Plug Wires
- Spark Plugs