These regulators are a direct bolt on for the stock fuel rails. They are made of billet 60/61 T651 aircraft aluminum alloy and are adjustable from 30 to 70 psi. The regulators also have a 1/8 NPT gauge port, and are boost referenced (if you are running a turbo or supercharger). They bright dip anodized with an exclusive splash anodized finish so that no two regulators are exactly alike.
- Adjustable base pressure from 30-70 PSI.
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio with boost.
- Compatible with gas, E85, and ethanol based fuels.
- Connects to the stock fuel rail and return line.
- 1/8′ NPT dedicated gauge/pressure test port.
- Suitable for stock flow pumps yet flows enough for larger pumps such as the Stealth 340.