These complete systems are for serious projects that demand the right fuel system, installed right, the first time. A1000 Systems feature the Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump, capable of continuous duty, and rated to support 800 flywheel HP forced induction and 1,100 HP naturally aspirated.
All systems feature Aeromotive's proven combination of bullet-proof, billet components, including:
- A1000 or Eliminator fuel pump.
- 100-micron billet pre-filter.
- 10-micron billet post-filter.
- Billet, high flow Y-block.
- Billet, 5/8" bore fuel rails.
- Billet, adjustable bypass regulator.
- All necessary, high flow port fittings with O-rings.
- All necessary, high flow AN hose-ends.
- Enough AN -10, -08 and -06 Braided, Stainless Steel fuel line to properly route and connect everything.
- Aeromotive HD fuel pump wiring kit.
- Detailed installation instructions.
- '98 1/2 and later Mustangs with OEM returnless fuel systems will require ECU reprogramming to convert to return system.
For Fox Body Mustangs through 1998, the Aeromotive EFI sumped tank 027-18690 is a bolt-in installation, sold separately. For 1999-2005 Mustangs, a sumped tank may be created by purchasing and installing the Aeromotive EFI sump box 027-18650, and fabricating it into the original tank, also sold separately
. Note: Requires a fuel cell or sumped tank.