Great for your muscle car or street rod project, this aluminum headed LT1 350ci engine was used in the 92-96 Chevrolet Corvettes and is rated at 300HP/330LB-FT and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty.
- Seasoned, handpicked LT1 cast iron blocks
- Cylinder walls computer-honed for straightness
- Align-honed main bearing bore
- Cylinder heads GM LT1 aluminum
- New valve springs
- New hardened retainers and keepers
- New push rods
- Rotating Assembly
- Stock cast iron crankshaft ground .010 to .040 under on mains/rods
- Remanufactured stock GM rods
- New timing chain and gears
- New pistons & rings
- Stock profile roller cam
- New oil pump
Note: Intake, valve covers, oil pan, timing cover, and harmonic balancer are not included.
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.