Heavy-Duty LS Power for Your Truck!
Chevrolet Performance's L96 6.0L crate engine is the perfect replacement engine in you truck, thanks to its great balance of performance and value.
Built on the same core components that made the original engine tough and refined, including a unique cast-iron cylinder block casting that's home to a nodular iron crankshaft and super-tough reciprocating parts. It also features high-flow aluminum cylinder heads and a hydraulic roller camshaft that supports the airflow required to hit the 380 lb-ft of torque mark.
This crate engine package comes fully dressed, from the top of the intake assembly to the ignition system, water pump, balancer and more. Use with L96 Engine Controller Kit, p/n 809-19356410.
L96 6.0L TECH SPECS:
- Engine Type: LS-Series Gen IV V8 Small Block
- Displacement: 364ci (6.0L)
- Bore x Stroke: 4.000" x 3.622" (101.6mm x 92mm)
- Block: Cast-iron with 6-bolt cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft: Nodular Iron with 6-bolt flange
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum with polymer coating, floating wrist pins
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller (12626660)
- Camshaft Duration at .050": 193° Intake / 200° Exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L76/L92
- Valve Size: 2.00" Intake / 1.56" Exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Rocker Arms: 1.7:1 Ratio, Investment Cast, Roller Trunnion
- Recommended Fuel: Regular unleaded pump
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 6000
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balance: Internal