DiabloSport Extreme Power Puck
The DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck is one of the most powerful inline devices available today. Using the 'Diablo Dial' you can adjust up to 100 different power levels 'on the fly' which can yield additional horsepower and torque. With the Extreme PowerPuck's additional torque output towing is no problem. If you are looking to save some money at the pump-go no further, the Extreme PowerPuck can increase your fuel economy by 1-4 miles per gallon. No matter what you use your diesel truck for; towing, work, pleasure, off-roading or racing the Extreme PowerPuck is perfect for you. Want extreme performance, stack the Extreme PowerPuck with the DiabloSport Trinity or Preadator for up to 200 wheel horsepower and 400 ft/lb torque right out of the box! (DiabloSport recommends at least a 4 inch diameter exhaust for high performance stacking vehicles)
- Increase in horsepower, torque, and overall vehicle performance
- Increase in Fuel Efficiency*
- "Diablo Dial" gives users the freedom of changing settings ON THE FLY!***
- Great for towing application
- Medium duty trucks can see gains of 20% fuel economy*
- Medium duty trucks come with the "diablo dial" and can adjust 0-30% power settings on the fly
- Does not exceed factory limits for fueling
- Comes with built in boost fooler function**
*Fuel Ecconomy gains vary depending on application, road conditions, and driving style
**Boost Fooler Function not available on 6.7 Cummins, 6.0 Powerstroke, and 8.3 Cummins
***The "diablo dial" may not be available for all applications. If a "diablo dial" is not available for your vehicle you will be supplied with a toggle switch to still allow on the fly changes
Warning: This product is not street legal and may only be used on racing vehicles. Racing vehicles must be used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition. Racing vehicles must not be registered and must never be used on the street. It is illegal to install this product on a registered vehicle and use it on the street.
Not available for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles in the state of California.