Designed for Performance
E3 Racing Spark Plug Wires have a high-quality core for unmatched strength and high-temperature durability and protection. Wrapped around the wire core is stainless steel windings that allow low resistance, which maximizes the amount of voltage that reaches the spark plug. Surrounding the core and stainless steel windings is a layer of latex silicone to enhance conductive efficiency and strengthen core stability.
These plug wire sets are 8.5mm with a Class F40 spiral conductor that has just 40 ohms per foot. Each set is built to meet or exceed OEM specifications for fit, form, and function.
- 8.500 mm
- Class F40 Spiral Conductor
- 40 ohms per Foot
- Stainless Steel Windings that Allow Low resistance
- Latex Silicone Layer Enhances Conductive Efficiency and Core Stability
- PDM Inner Insulation for Dielectric Strength
- Braid Tape Used to Provide Maximum Flexibility and Strength
- Built to Meet or Exceed OEM specifications