E3's DiamondFIRE 6CDI Ignition Box boasts a highly efficient design, outperforming other 6 series boxes on the market today. This ignition box features a high performance digital microprocessor-controlled circuitry contained in a lightweight extruded housing. Ultra-durable, it is compatible with even-fire 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines and 12-volt negative ground electrical systems. It will accept input trigger signals from break points, breaker-less electronic modules as well as magnetic distributor or crank trigger pickups. The DiamondFIRE 6CDI comes complete with wiring harness, hardware and mounting kits.
- Draws only 0.7 Amps per 1,000 RPM of engine speed
- Delivers 525 volts to the coils and up to 130mJ of spark energy
- Sequential fire start mode for easier/faster starting
- Produces a multi-spark up to 3,000 RPM for faster acceleration and improved throttle response
- Single state digital rev limiter can be set in 100 RPM increments up to 9,900 RPM
- Soft chip provides internal engine component protection when reaching the rev limit
Note: Not designed for systems with Hall Effect pickups.