- Energy Suspension Toyota & Subaru Control Arm Bushings
Polyurethane control arm bushings maintain better alignment while cornering, stopping, and hard launching than soft OE style rubber bushings. Energy suspension control arm bushings improve handling on all vehicles, and are a must for lowered vehicles where weight transfer causes distortion. All Energy Suspension polyurethane control arm bushings are full floating and non-binding, and they will out last OE style rubber bushings. Better caster and camber is maintained during hard driving.
- Polyurethane construction out performs and out lasts rubber bushings
- Better alignment while cornering, stopping and hard launching
- A must for lowered vehicles to improve handling
- Full floating and non-binding