Fesler Built Billet Hood Hinges provide a new option for a mostly untouched automotive market. Until now, the only option for “custom” hood hinges was chromed versions of the factory original parts, that, while offering glitter and shine, compromised strength for good looks. Fesler hinges offer more stability and support and are immensely stronger than OE original or cheap foreign replacement parts. they are made from 6061 aerospace grade billet aluminum for strength and durability. Weather tight, dust resistant bearings and stainless steel button head hardware are used to guarantee a smooth, effortless operation in any climate.
Old, rusty, steel hinge frames can now be replaced with distinctive aluminum assemblies and bulky outdated springs can be replaced with mechanically advanced gas charged carbon steel actuators.
The high grade gas lift supports provide maximum lift assist as well as corrosion resistance and are engineered to last up to 50,000 cycles.
All Fesler Hinges are sold in pairs with lift support struts included. All struts feature a black finish and are designed to handle the weight of a factory-style steel hood.
- 6061 Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminum Construction
- Weather Tight Dust Resistant Bearings
- Stainless Steel Button Head Hardware
- Traditional Classic Style or Geometric Style
- Brushed, Black Anodized, Clear Anodized, Natural & Polished Aluminum Finish Options
- Multiple Gas Lift Support Strut Options For Precise Opening Operation (Sold Separately)