Ford Racing has worked hard to design the Modular Mustang Engine Intake Manifold. Available for both the 4.6L 3V and 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT engines, these intake manifolds are engineered from lightweight composite materials. This construction offers superior durability, reduced weight, and greatly reduced heat absorption versus an alloy intake manifold. Both intakes are designed to work well with forced induction, and both REQUIRE calibration before use to avoid permanent damage.
- Fits 2005-2010 4.6-Liter 3V Mustang engines.
- Lightweight composite construction (same material as OE intake manifold)
- Manifold works well with forced induction
- Designed and tested to 20+ psi
- Less heat soak than aluminum intakes
- High-flow runners and open plenum design, fits under factory Mustang hood.
- MAP sensor mounting boss for speed-density applications
- Includes Intake Manifold Gaskets
- Calibration required! Calibration not included!
- Does not fit with Ford Racing strut tower braces
- M-9424-M50BR Features
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT engine
- Original equipment on Mustang Boss 302, 302S and 302R Race Cars
- Made from light-weight composite material
- Short runners for optimum flow at high rpm's.
- Includes unique Ford Racing intake badging
- O-ring intake gaskets included
- Boss 302 Intake Manifold Install Kit, Part No. M-9444-M50B, is recommended and includes the necessary production components to complete the installation. (Minor wiring harness modifications required)
- Calibration is necessary to prevent engine damage! Calibration not included!