Hays Street 650 Single-Disc Clutch Kits offer a substantial upgrade over a stock clutch. These clutches are designed with drivability in mind, while retaining a stock pedal feel with superior clamping force. Made for high performance, track or heavy towing vehicles producing up to 650 horsepower and 650 ft. lbs. torque*. These clutches have 30% greater clamping force over stock equivalent clutches; allowing an increased load capacity for street/strip, towing, or heavy hauling applications.
Each clutch comes with a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel-back clutch disc. The riveted clutch disc with advanced steel-back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior durability. A reinforced steel backing allows for better heat dissipation delivering extended wear and quick recovery. An 8-spring hub with encapsulated damper springs and a sintered metallic friction surface can handle three times the shock load versus a standard coil spring. Sintered metallic material provides a degree of slippage on vehicle launch to provide a smooth engagement. All Hays 650 Clutches come in a kit complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions.
- Excellent stock clutch replacement for horsepower and torque levels up to 650
- Great drivability retaining a stock pedal feel
- Upgraded clutch materials offers up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock clutch
- Smooth, chatter-free operation using top quality organic composite friction surface material
- Riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength
- Upgraded 8-spring hub with polyurethane encapsulated damper springs handles 3 times the shock load over standard disc springs
- Kits come complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions
*Horsepower ratings are for naturally aspirated vehicles only. Forced induction and/or nitrous applications should not exceed 600 hp when using a Hays 650 Clutch.