JAZ Products Pro Sport Fuel Cells come equipped with a IMCA-approved fill valve with check valve flapper. Pro Sport Fuel Cells are molded in a seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell and have a 20-gauge welded steel container with a red or black powder-coated finish.
Each Fuel Cell is available with or without high-quality safety foam. All Pro Sport Fuel Cells exceed SFI 28.1 and are accepted by most sanctioning organizations.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell
- 20-gauge welded steel container with red or black powder-coat finish
- IMCA-approved fill valve with check valve flapper
- Available with or without aviation safety foam
- (1) anodized -8 AN fuel pickup fitting
- (1) anodized -8 AN tip over valve vent fitting
- (1) anodized -8 AN return fitting
- Pickup hose routed to right rear corner
- Bat-wing attached to pickup hose to prevent curling or moving
Note: Although these fuel cells exceed SFI 28.1, only fuel cells labeled with SFI certification are actually certified. Only fuel cells that are specifically designed for classes that require SFI certification receive a serial number and SFI label. (Additional charges apply for SFI serial number and label.)