- Exhaust Systems
- Headers & Exhaust Manifolds
- JBA Ford Long Tube Headers
JBA long tube headers are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one-piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors on speed bumps. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
All JBA headers feature stainless steel construction for maximum durability. Stainless steel is stronger than mild steel and minimizes exhaust noise. Bare stainless finish. For street to severe-duty applications.
Silver ceramic coating can withstand metal temperatures in excess of 1500 degrees Fahrenheit. The coating provides a polished silver appearance. For street to severe-duty applications.
Titanium ceramic is the most durable finish available. It is offered for the most severe applications. This finish has a heat range of 1600 degrees Fahrenheit and has a titanium gray color. For extreme-duty applications.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone merged collector
- 02 sensor provisions
- Large diameter mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports Benefits:
- Prevents leaks caused by warping
- Increased hp/tq, improved exhaust scavenging
- Standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Maximum flow and high RPM efficiency
- Accommodates ported cylinder heads