JEGS NiCopp Brake Lines are a seamless copper nickel alloy tubing DOT approved for hydraulic brake systems. They are strong as steel, rust proof and easier to work with than any brake line on the market. This product has been used on several high end European vehicle brake systems since the 1970s including: Audi, Porsche, Aston Martin and Volvo. NiCopp brake line bends 58% easier than traditional steel tubing. Since it is flexible, this allows it to be easily snaked into positions that conventional brake lines cannot. A painstaking job has just got easier and quicker! Available in 3/16" and 1/4" diameters and various lengths. Durable black oxide coated steel tube nuts are available separately to complement the lines.
- 90-10 Copper Nickel Seamless tubing
- DOT Approved
- Meets SAE J1047 and ISO 4038 specs
- Use to replace steel lines in brake, fuel and transmission systems
- Does not rust or corrode
- Highly flexible, easy to bend, flare and seal
- 25 ft. coils available in 1/4" and 3/16"
- Brake line tube nuts available in 3/16" and 1/4" in packs of 10 each
- Finished Lines available in 3/16" & 1/4" and 3 convenient lengths
- Pre-made with durable black oxide coated steel brake line nuts
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.