JEGS delivers performance right out of the box!
Racing technology for your high performance street engine! JEGS small block Chevy cylinder heads are cast from Virgin A356 Aluminum and heat treated to a T6 Hardness for the ultimate quality and durability. They are then machined on the latest CNC machines for accuracy and precision. We use the most up to date technology to design our intake & exhaust runners and combustion chambers for maximum performance. Our choices of intake runner volumes, combustion chamber sizes, spark plug styles and valve spring sizes insure that we have a cylinder head to suit your needs. Our cylinder heads are assembled with premium parts such as manganese valve guides, stainless steel valves and chrome-moly retainers. They feature valve seats that are compatible with unleaded fuel and also accept both standard and center bolt valve covers.
- Cast in the U.S.A.
- Machined in the U.S.A.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- 3-Angle Competition Valve Job
- Improved Combustion Chamber Design For Improved Efficiencies
- 1/2 in. Deck Thickness
- Exhaust Ports Raised 0.200 in. (Higher Than Stock OEM Iron Heads)
- Raised Valve Cover Rails
- Latest In Port Design For Both The Intake and Exhaust For Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Premium Parts & Hardware
- Up to 20 lbs. Lighter per Head than Standard Cast Iron Heads
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.