- Fittings & Hose
- Hose End Fittings
- Jiffy-tite 50 Series Pro-Compact Quick Connect Fittings
Jiffy-tite's 50 Series Pro-Compact fittings are available in -08AN/-10AN and numerous adapter styles. Pro-Compact quick connect fittings are non-valved and provide minimal flow restriction. Connector sizes are comparable to standard threaded AN fittings. Different seal types offer compatibility for virtually all oil, water, fuel, or transmission fluid applications.
Changeovers and removals are a breeze with the Jiffy-tite Pro-Compact quick connect fittings. By connecting and disconnecting in seconds without any tools you can reduce your time substantially.
- FKM Fluorocarbon for Oil, Water, Transmission Fluid, Pump Gas, Race Gas, E85 and Diesel applications
- EPDM seals for Methanol (Methyl Alcohol), Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol) and Nitromethane applications Click here for EPDM Fittings Features:
- Replaces Any Fitting in Any Location
- Available for virtually all Fuel, Oil, and Water Applications
- Will not wear out
- Connectors swivel 360° after connection has been made
- Avoids stripping, cross-threading, and over-tightening
- Any 50 series Pro-Compact plug will work with any 50 series Pro-Compact socket
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 psi
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 350° F; -40° to 177° C
- Works with most steel-braided, lightweight black, and push-to-lock hose styles except PTFE
- Jiffy-tite fittings permit fluid to flow in both directions
- Fittings should not be used on brake lines.
- Push Lock Hose End Fittings uses "Push Loc" Style Hose
- Hose Barb fittings uses standard braided hose but requires a clamp or crimp collar
- Pro-Compact Series cannot be used with 2000, 3000, or 5000 series quick connect sockets, plugs transmission kits or carburetor kits.